Spanish Omelette with Smoked Tuna Belly JC Mackintosh
Spanish omelette with Smoked Belly Carpaccio Carpaccio JC Mackintosh, pink tomatoes and basil mayonnaise.
For 200 gr of basil pesto
64.24 gr fresh basil defoliated
3.03 g Garlic
13.64 g Pine nuts
33.33 gr Parmesan dop 1\8 SV
64.24 gr Mild olive oil
21.21 gr sunflower oil
c/s fine salt
For 200 gr of basil mayonnaise
145.6 g mayonnaise
54.6 g basil pesto
For the spanish omelette
300 gr sour potato (washed and fried)
150 gr white onion (caramelize)
30g egg yolk
40 gr Red Tomatoes Variety Rosa
20 gr basil mayonnaise
5 gr trout roe
30 gr Smoked Ventresca Carpaccio JC Mackintosh
q/s black sesame seeds
For the basil pesto
1. Blanch the basil in boiling water for 5 seconds and cool in ice water.
2. Squeeze out the water well with your hands and dry with kitchen paper.
3. Blanch the garlic without germ for two minutes.
4. Beat the ingredients and add the very finely grated cheese.
5. Pack in vacuum bags in two equal quantities.
For the basil mayonnaise
1. Mix well and reserve in bottles.
For the tortilla
1. Caramelize the onion julienne over low heat with olive oil and salt to taste until very soft.
2. Fry the potatoes cut into thin slices in plenty of oil over medium heat.
3. Drain both ingredients and mix well with the egg and the beaten yolk.
4. Season with salt and cook in a small frying pan.
5. We serve on a plate and put slices of tomato without skin cut very thin.
6. Add JC Mackintosh Smoked Ventresca Carpaccio slices and add several dots of basil mayonnaise.
7. We finish with trout roe, sesame seeds and small basil leaves.
We recommend eating with a good toasted sourdough bread.